Cosmetic Botox Training Courses and Botox Certification
Our Cosmetic Botox training course teaches techniques on how to mark for dermal fillers, administer injections, and how to keep proper records on every session to ensure optimal Botox results for the patient’s anatomy and aesthetic interests.
Cosmetic Botox Certification Objectives:
- Botox training at AAAMS teaches the history, action, side effects, and contraindications of Cosmetic Botox
- AAAMS Cosmetic Botox training includes the formulation, preparation, safety, and storage of Botox
- Botox training classes explain the anatomy of facial and neck muscles
- Proper marking and techniques are taught, including the administration to the glabellar region, lateral canthus, and forehead
- Other marking areas include: aesthetic “brow lift”, bunny lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, chin, active platysma bands, and decollete.
- AAAMS Botox training also explains the advantages and disadvantages of hyperhydrosis of hands/axillae
- Student receive “hands on” Cosmetic Botox training, a comprehensive instruction manual, patient pre and post care instructions, consultation and consent forms, plus a Botox certification of completion.
Normal saline is substituted for practice due to the intensity of the Botox administration techniques.
To pre-register for this course please fill out the form below. Once you have completed the form you will be given the full Botox Training course application in Adobe PDF format. If you have any questions please call please call 877-55AAAMS or 877-552 2267.