Dermal Fillers Training Courses & Dermal Filler Certification
Restylane, Perlane and Juvederm are FDA approved injectable dermal fillers that add volume to help fill in facial wrinkles and lines with the use of a small, fine. Each dermal filler is temporary, safe, and non-animal form of stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA TM).
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of connective tissue present in the body, including the skin, so no prior testing is needed and allergic reactions are rare. The NASHA gel binds to water molecules in the dermal tissue to help maintain up to 1000 times its volume. Hyaluronic acid is gradually degraded by the body’s own mechanisms, causing the dermal fillers to last approximately six months.
The side effects for dermal fillers may include slight bruising, redness, itching, swelling at the injection site, which usually resolves in a few days. The results are immediate. If patients have a propensity to cold sores around the mouth, then a preventative treatment can be discussed before use of the dermal fillers.
The techniques of Restylane training, Perlane training, Juvederm training, and Radiesse training are taught during this hands-on aesthetic surgery training course, but several other dermal fillers will be discussed in class to give you a choice of the one(s) you wish to use in the your facility.
Dermal Filler Training Course Objectives:
- Learn pathophysiology of the aging face and anatomy of the facial areas to be treated with dermal fillers.
- Learn difference and similarities of various dermal fillers.
- Learn indications, side effects, and contraindications of dermal fillers.
- Learn which dermal filler is best for the client.
- Learn how to use dermal fillers for aesthetic enhancement of the face including lips, as well as the rectification of smokers’ and marionette lines.
- Learn how to correct hallow eyes syndrome, sagging cheeks, and receding chin.
To pre-register for the dermal fillers training course please fill out the form below. Once you have completed the form you will be given the full course application in Adobe PDF format. If you have any questions please call please call 877-55AAAMS or 877-552 2267.