Aesthetic Medicine training is open to nurses in a variety of practice areas and is often attended by nurses who practice in the field of cosmetic dermatology. The AAAMS aesthetic nurse-training program teaches practical skills in a variety of cosmetic surgery areas: Botox Certification, Botox Training, Smart Lipo Training, Fat Grafting training, Mesotherapy Training, and Face Lift Training.
The AAAMS aesthetic nurse-training program includes:
- Hands-on aesthetic medicine training with practical skills that will build confidence to combine recently learned procedures with the other, office-based procedures they already practice.
- Classes that fine-tune and update aesthetic surgery skills while learning new aesthetic plastic surgery techniques
- Learning how to assess the aging face and neck, performing consultations, and communicating with patients.
- Complete Botox training and dermal filler classes for clinical use. Students learn clinical applications, proper patient selection, techniques of injection, peri-operative management, and avoidance of or dealing with complications
- Learning the latest aesthetic surgery protocols in Mesotherapy, Lipo Dissolve, clinical applications, techniques of injection, and postoperative management.
- Chemical peel training, clinical application, technique, peri-operative management, and proper patient selection based on Fitzpatrick skin typing.